If you are planning to travel then the Andaman Islands are the always perfect choice as a core of man's spirit comes from new experiences and it is the perfect destination for this. It's full of beautiful natural beauty and stunning marine life. The sun, sand, sightseeing is all about what Andaman.
1. Kaala Paani (Cellular Jail) - It is one of the most famous places in the Andaman Islands. The jail was established by British to disconnect the prisoners from the outer world. Nowadays, the jail is open to the tourist and also held a sound show in the evening.
2. Havelock Islands - It is a natural paradise with beautiful white sandy beaches, rich coral reefs and forest greenery. this island has some beautiful beaches including Ramanagar, Sitapur, Bharatpur. these beaches voted as the best beaches in Asia.
3. Samudrika Naval Marine Museum - It is the best place to grab knowledge about the place you are visited. This museum is in under of Indian navy. It was established to spread awareness about the ocean and Marine life.
4. Mount Harriet National Park - It is established in 1969 cover a large part of North Andaman. The prime attraction for this park id endangered species like Andaman wild pig, saltwater Crocodile and various types of butterflies there.
5. Diglipur - It is famous as a playground for nature lovers. It is known for turtle nesting sites, crocodile sanctuaries. Many people visit this as you can feel the beauty of nature there. And that's why it’s called nature lovers spot.
Plan your holiday with us and get the exclusive rates with the customized package and explore yourself to feel the beauty of nature on the earth and once you book your trip with us then it's our first priority make your trip much enjoyable and more memorable with such a fantastic experience in any way. We offer Andaman holiday Packages in India from different cities of India like Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Ahmadabad.