Where to spend your holidays this summer? India has a lot of options to chill out. Summer destination in India sounds like perfect time to visit hill stations and other coolest places in the country.
1. Ladakh - Ladakh is a thrilling holiday destination and such an ultimate gateway. with a myriad of the interesting place to visit in Ladakh. There is a mighty mountain peaks, breathtaking views, beautiful lakes and the perfect weather make it a perfect vacation destination.
2. Manali - Manali is like a backpacker's paradise. It is the most popular backpacking and honeymoon destination located in Himachal Pradesh. It has been one of the most visited best summer destination in India but it is also very famous for adventure activities and holy places too.
3. Nainital - It is a land of tals and devis located in >Uttarakhand. Nainital is the most popular hill station for Holidays. There are lots of places to visit in Nainital but it pretty longer like Naini Lake, Naina Devi temple and many others which attract the maximum number of tourists. As you can't plan your summer vacation without including Nainital.
4. Mussoorie - Mussoorie is extremely very famous and popular to spend your summer vacation in India it is an undoubted queen of hill stations. Varied flora and lush green hilly lands attract lots of tourists to the little fairyland.
5. Ooty - Ooty is extremely famous summer destination in Tamil Nadu to spend your quality time with your family. This hill station is often called the queen of hills. Famous Toy Train is the main reason to visit this place.
Jingo Holidays is the foremost travel company who focus on providing world-class services for honeymoon tour packages to their clients with the exclusive and discounted rates. We focus on providing a comfortable, enjoyable, reliable and more flexible journey to our clients. We are providing affordable tour packages at low price all over the country like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Indore and others