Delhi the capital of India, It is the city that has welcomed each and every at some situation of life. Mainly people in Delhi are busy beavers but a day out of hectic schedule is enough for them to actually live in Delhi. It is the second largest metropolitan city after Mumbai as a very expensive city in the country.
1. Chandni Chowk - If you are shopaholic then you are going to love this place. This is a market place which has everything like clothes, footwear, electronic items, consumer goods, cosmetic products, bridal dresses and other products. Chandni Chowk is one of the most attractive places in Delhi.
2. Qutab Minar - The tallest brick minaret in the world stands on 73 metre high which makes it place in the list of UNESCO's world heritage height. It is surrounded by other historical monuments iron pillar of Delhi, Tomb of Imam Zamin and Alai Darwaza etc.
3. Red Fort - Red Fort is very closed by Chandni Chowk Bazaar and is the most magnificent monument of the old Delhi which was made by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan n 1639 and continued to be the main residence of the Mughal Emperor for 200 years. The architecture of this fort is so beautiful.
4. India Gate - India gate is the most visited monument in Delhi. It is war memorial dedicated to soldiers undivided India Army who lost their lives during the First World War. Its official name is Delhi Memorial. It is on the Rajpath road and there are no entry fees. You must have to visit there.
5. Humayun's Tomb - This beautiful monument was built in 1569-70 and known as a tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun. This landmark was built as inspired by Taj Mahal and its design takes inspiration with Persia with its red sandstone and white marble dome.
There is also much more thing to enjoy in Delhi like shopping in Delhi, some outdoor spaces of New Delhi like Lodhi garden, Siri Fort, Lotus temple, Iskon temple, Akshardham and others.
Plan your holiday with us and check our Delhi Tour Package with attractive rates and explore India's most popular city with an amazing experience.