"Whenever you go, just go with all your heart" This is extremely true when you are planning to travel any destination in this world. Travel is the perfect way to live and enjoy your life accordingly and be limitless at every point in life. We provide various Holiday Packages for all the destinations of the country as listed below:
1. Delhi, Jaipur, Agra package is the perfect introduction of 3 different cities of the country. Every city has its own importance and famous for some uniqueness.
● Delhi which is the capital of India is such a vast and growing city with beautiful and historical monuments like Qutub Minar which is 73 km high and surrounded with many monuments in Delhi.
● Jaipur is also known as the pink city of India due to the pink buildings of the city, distinctive saffron and also famous for city palaces, forts and key attraction chowki Dhani.
● Agra is a well-known city not only in India but in the whole world. As it holds the Seven Wonders of the World The Taj Mahal. There are lots of places to visit like Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid and other monuments there.
2. Rajasthan Tour Rajasthan is the most famous city for the epic history. It is a very popular tourist visitor destination in India. This is a city where is a huge tourism potential due to the form of culture, traditional, temple and architecture art and epic history and famous forts, palaces, historical monuments, wildlife sanctuaries, parks and of course Thar desert.
In Rajasthan, there are many travel destinations in the state like Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer Pushkar, Bikaner and more which you must have to visit to explore and enjoy Rajasthan Tour Package of this royal city of the country.
3. Uttarakhand Tour The state is known as Devbhumi (Land of God) as it has various pilgrimage places. Place of beauty is the key attraction of the state and popular tourist spot in our country. This is not needed much discussion t define the most beautiful and must visit destination here we are listing some places to visit in Uttarakhand.
● Haridwar: Haridwar is a city of spirituality and located in the banks of the river Ganga, people come from a different place to take a tip in Ganga and make their sins washed away. It is a mandate place for the rituals of death and Birth.
● Jim Corbett National Park: It is the oldest national park in India and located in Nainital. Park covers an area of 580 km sq. Comprised of grasslands, rivers and hill areas.
● Rishikesh: It is known as Gateway of Gharwal Himalayas and famous as yoga centre in the world. It is located nearby Haridwar as only 25km far. It comes more in the limelight sue to adventures activities like river rafting, trekking, climbing and others.
4. Himachal Pradesh TourHimachal is heavenly adobe that none can forget the experience once visited. It is one of the major tourist's destinations which generally freezing cold during the winter season. Most of the tourist visit here in the summer vacation for the purpose of relaxation from the heating sun in the hot weather here trekking roads, magical rivers and beautiful mountains make your journey memorable. There are so many reasons to Book Himachal tour package to explore yourself as it has its own importance in India. You can visit various cities in Himachal like Shimla, Manali, Kullu, Dalhousie, Dharamshala and others.
We offer the best Customized group tour packages with high-quality services all over the country at an affordable rate for various places as mentioned and also for Andaman Nicobar island, Mumbai, Goa, Ooty, Bodhgaya, North East (Gangotri, Darjeeling, Sikkim), Kerala, Kashmir, Shimla and Agra. Give us a chance to plan a memorable trip for you with a great experience. We are the most famous travel agency offering domestic group holiday packages from Bangalore & Chennai.