Villages are known for their beautiful natural surroundings. life in villages is more peaceful. As the facilities of living in a village may be less than city life but people are much happy and satisfied with their life. People lead a simple life with whatever they have.
1. Malana, Himachal Pradesh - The most beautiful village in India. It is located in northeastern Kullu valley. you can visit this place not just for a peaceful, natural beauty with fresh air but also for the unique clan.
2. Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh - It is a quaint old town in Arunachal Pradesh and a peace seeker's paradise. It has been such a famous for its pine hills and rice fields. It is the best place to analysing the beauty of the village and their fresh and polluted free environment.
3. Yana, Karnataka - Yana- the hidden spot in Karnataka. there are mountains which amaze you with its towering monolithic rock foundation. It is hidden away in the forest and lies secret in it.
4. Valparai, Tamil Nadu - Valparai is one of the most amazing and enjoyable places. There are beautiful green mountains, rich wildlife, a silver waterfall and soulful hikes. Valparai has so much to absorb and enjoy the beauty of green mountains.
5. Nako, Lahaul Spiti - Nako will make you feel like you are on the moon. the view is just awesome and beautiful mountains. Nako lake offers boating during the summer and Ice skating in winter seasons.
Do you want to get a break from your hectic lifestyle? If yes then plan your Village holiday package with us and get the best deal to explore the beauty of villages of our country.