Wish to travel but confuse where to go? Here, we would like to let the tourists know about the top 5 destinations for family vacations in India -
1. Kerala: is the most preferred travel destination in India. Even not from India, but also thousands of tourists come here to enjoy dazzling sea beaches. Kerala also comes in the list of world heritage sites listed by the UNESCO. Tamil Nadu, Kanya Kumari, Kanchipuram, Mahabalipuram, Puducherry is famous for its ancient monuments, temples, cultural centers, and mesmerizing beaches…etc. Therefore, millions of tourists consistently book Kerala Tour Package throughout the year.
2. Kashmir: Are you seeking to travel in Kashmir? It’s not a bad idea. The beautiful lakes, floating houseboats, tradition, and culture, Architectural constructions and designs, convenient means of transport, Resorts and Hotels in Kashmir attract millions of tour lovers across the globe. Kashmir is also famous for its religious destinations such as Vaishno Devi Temple, Anantnag, and beautiful flower valleys.
3. Goa: If you wish to have a private and romantic honeymoon package, no other place in India can enchant you as much as Goa. Dazzling warm sea breeze and the eye-catching view of rising sun behind the mighty oceans at morning gives the internal and deep peace of mind make you fragmented from your stress. Grand shopping mall, hotels and resorts, clubs and enchanting nightlife in Goa attract many tourists to book the exclusive Goa travel package at the best price.
4. Rajasthan: is a colorful place to visit and attracted by many tourists. Rajasthan adds beauty to historical places, fantastic architecture and exploring the rich culture. Numerous shopping centers with traditional art stall enchant the tourists to a great extent. Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Kota, Pushkar are the main attractions of Rajasthan. This Indian state is also the heart of tradition and culture.
5. Shimla You can make this summer vacations unforgettable forever. Shimla is also called the summer capital of Himachal Pradesh (named by the British). If you would like to gift your family a pleasant trip, you will never go wrong with Shimla. Christ Church, Jhaku Temple, Dorje Drag Monastery, Viceregal Lodge, and Chadwick Waterfalls are fewer out of most loving tourists’ places of Shimla.
Tourists seeking to know about the more tour and travel destination for spending holidays in a grand way can visit us through Jingo Holidays